Fab. & Installation Lead - Insulation Piping/Architect/Interior
33619Job ID #
Business and Project LeadershipJob Category
Graduate positionPosition Type
5 - 7 YearsExperience Required
533 Construction Management (110)Department
Bachelors DegreeEducation required
Kvaerner is a leading provider of engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) services, and delivers offshore installations and onshore around the world. Kværner ASA, through its subsidiaries and affiliates (“Kvaerner”), is an international contractor and preferred partner for oil and gas operators and other engineering and fabrication contractors. Kvaerner and its approximately 2 600 HSSE-focused and experienced employees are recognised for delivering some of the world’s most amazing and demanding projects.
In 2017, Kvaerner’s Field Development segment had consolidated annual revenues of NOK 7.6 billion and the company reported an order backlog at 30 June 2018 of NOK 11.2 billion. Kvaerner is publicly listed with the ticker "KVAER" at the Oslo Stock Exchange.
We are looking for new Fabrication and Installation Leaders within Insulation Architect/Interior with multi discipline experience from offshore oil and gas industry.
The position reports to the department of Construction Management.
Responsibilities and tasks- Responsibility for managing and developing operators based on Kvaerner and the project's strategies and objectives
- Being a role model in HSSE, quality and productivity work
- Taking decisions based on multi disciplinary thinking and in accordance with Kvaerner's project implementation model - PEM
Qualifications & Personal attributes• Bachelor degree, or Technical college is desirable
• Certificate of apprenticeship with minimum 5 years relevant experience within architect and/or insulation field
• Minimum 10 years experience within other relevant work (carpenter or tinsmith) may compensate for lack of formal education
• Basic course in Working Environment
• Material technical knowledge and understanding within own discipline / area of responsibility
• Good knowledge and understanding within architect/interior field as well as structural insulation field
• Good knowledge and understanding within piping insulation field
• Knowledge and understanding of MC completion
• Experience from products and working methods within architect and interior field
• Epxerience from prebrication of thin sheet metal for insulation discipline (prefab. work)
• Epxerience from measuring insulation boxes for prefabrication
• Leadership abilities and good HSSE understanding
• Manage common software tools
• Good oral and written Norgwegian and English language
• Outgoing with good communication and motivation skills
Henning Bjelland, Resource Development Manager: +47 95251474 (mobile)
Your CV and certificates are required. Uncomplete applications will not be answered.