The ordinary Annual General Meeting of Kværner ASA was held on Thursday, 28 March 2019 at Oksenøyveien 10, 1366 Lysaker, Norway.
The following matters was considered and resolved:
- Opening of the Annual General Meeting and approval of notice of meeting and agenda
- Appointment of at least one person to co-sign the minutes of meeting along with the Chairman of the meeting
- Information about the business (no voting)
- Approval of the 2018 annual accounts of Kværner ASA, the group’s consolidated accounts and the Board of Directors’ report, including distribution of dividend. The Board of Directors proposes that a dividend of NOK 1.00 per share is paid.
- The Board of Directors’ declaration regarding stipulation of salary and other remuneration to the executive management of the company(a) Advisory guidelines(b) Binding guidelines
- Consideration of the Board of Directors’ corporate governance statement (no voting)
- Stipulation of remuneration to the members of the Board of Directors
- Stipulation of remuneration to the members of the Nomination Committee
- Election of members to the Board of Directors
- Election of members to the Nomination Committee
- Approval of remuneration to the auditor for 2018
- Authorisation to the Board of Directors to purchase treasury shares in connection with acquisitions, mergers, de-mergers or other transactions
- Authorisation to the Board of Directors to purchase treasury shares in connection with the company’s share- and incentive programmes for employees
- Authorisation to the Board of Directors to purchase treasury shares for the purpose of investment or for subsequent sale or deletion of such shares
- Authorisation to the Board of Directors to approve distribution of dividends.