The 2012 Annual General Meeting was held on 12 April at the Telenor Expo Center, Snarøyveien 30, Fornebu.
The following issues were considered and resolved:
- Opening of the Annual General Meeting, including appointment of at least a person to co-sign the minutes of the meeting along with the Chairman of the meeting.
- Information about the business – download presentation
- Approval of the 2011 annual accounts of Kværner ASA, the group’s consolidated accounts and the Board of Directors´ report, including distribution of dividend. The Board of Directors proposes that a dividend of NOK 1.00 per share is paid for the financial year 2011.
- Consideration of the Board of Directors’ declaration regarding stipulation of salary and other remuneration to the executive management of the company.
The Board of Directors’ declaration is included in Note 9 to the group’s consolidated accounts on page 47 of the Annual Report.
- Election of members to the Board of Directors.
- Stipulation of remuneration to the members of the Board of Directors for 2011.
- Stipulation of remuneration to the members of the Nomination Committee for 2011.
- Approval of remuneration to the auditor for 2011.
- Authorisation to the Board of Directors to purchase treasury shares.