Kvaerner is a project execution specialist and a trusted advisor for our clients. We provide engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) services and deliver advanced offshore platforms, onshore plants, floating production units (i.e. FPSOs) and renewable energy solutions.
We have offices in seven countries and approximately 2 800 employees. We offer cost-effective, high quality fabrication capacity at our Norwegian yards at Stord and Verdal. In addition to operating these two facilities in Norway, Kvaerner is highly experienced in executing projects at third party yards with recent experience from Canada and Russia. Kvaerner also has solid experience in setting up fabrication sites in new locations.
Health, Safety, Security and Environment (HSSE) has the highest priority in our work, and we aim to deliver technology and solutions in a safe and sustainable way. Our passion, experience and expertise realise values for clients, owners and societies.
Kværner ASA, through its subsidiaries and affiliates (“Kvaerner”), is an international contractor and preferred partner for operators and contractors within oil and gas, renewable energy and in the field of engineering and fabrication.
In Kvaerner, our focus is on the fundamentals. We see cost control and efficiency as key to successful project execution. At the same time, we know that quality and schedule have to be managed to achieve our ultimate goal: that every project is delivered predictably at agreed quality, time and price.
A solid foundation for growth
- A dynamic and adaptable organisation with approx. 2 800 highly skilled employees focused on EPC deliveries
- World-leading track record in delivering challenging projects
- Focus on environment, social and governance (ESG) and delivering projects in a safe and sustainable way
- Solid financial platform, consolidated annual revenues of approximately NOK 9.3 billion (2019)
- Active key shareholders with strategic perspectives
- Leading position in important markets, well positioned to service growth in key segment